Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Glorious Spring Day

What a gorgeous day this was. How nice to have crystal blue skies, warm sunshine, only a light breeze & 70 degrees. These days have been rare this spring. I hope the warm temps are finally here to stay.
I went out for a nice long walk after work. I enjoyed the warm temps & lack of wind. Afterwards, I walked through my gardens. Some of the tullips are now blooming. The little irises that I photographed last week as buds are in full bloom. Most of my hostas( I have over 100 different varieties) are poking above the ground. A bright yellow leaved one is almost 3" tall. I took some photos to share.

Now for a few card samples. Isn't this a cute golfer card using A Muse stamps. Even the card & ribbon are from A Muse. There are several bright colors of the ribbon.
This cute card in pink uses Ellzybells stamps. The stamps are such cute, fun images of little girls. They are very popular. Check the store for more fun samples.

For anyone who can't get to the store (I know with the price of gas, we all make our trips anywhere worthwhile), Kathy will mail stamps & supplies. Feel free to call or email the store. Questions or comments are welcome, too. I respond to any comments left on the blog. Check back often.

No comments: