Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Memorial Day Weekend

A 3 day weekend..........aaaaah!

I've had very little time to stamp this past week. We're heading to a birthday party for my granddaughter in a short while. I know how much I enjoy looking at new card ideas so I wanted to post at least one card.
I made this first card with a portion of the B Line stamp that we used in the Spring Workshop. The stamp has 2 ladies standing side by side. For this card. I simply framed one of them. I embossed the chipboard mat with a Cuttle Bug embossing folder. Then I added paint with Ranger paint dabbers. The oval was cut with a Spellbinders Nestabilities die.

Next is the card I made for Alyssa who's celebrating her 2nd birthday. Can you tell? I used lots of Ranger Stickles glitter glue & "2s" of embellishments. The papers are from Imaginisce. The 2 was cut with QuicKutz Diesel Grand.

Time for me to get going. I certainly can't miss the party.

Happy Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: