Saturday, June 14, 2008

What a beautiful morning!

What a wonderful Saturday morning! I'm enjoying the bright sunshine, birds singing & the beauty of everything green outside this fine morning. We've waited a long time for such a great weekend. I'll be heading outdoors soon to do some yard work & enjoy the day.

Some new papers came in at the store last week, FFA theme papers. There are stickers, too. These would certainly make great scrapbook pages for anyone with FFA memories to record.

I hope to get a few card samples done this weekend to post......maybe after dark when I have to come in from outside. Now that I've mentionned it here, I'll be committed to getting it done.

I'm off to spray dandelions, do some trimming and maybe plant a few perrenials. Of course, there's weeding to do, too.

Enjoy this great day!




No comments: