Wednesday, July 16, 2008

CHA, here I come!

Today, I'm scurrying around my house getting ready to leave for CHA very early tomorrow. I have laundry going, my suitcse half packed, finished a few small sewing jobs, etc. I tend to start numerous projects. By the end of the day, I'll finish them all.

Kathy gave me instructions to order some of the new Spellbinders dies. Have you seen them? They are great. If you check their website, you'll find links to their designers' blogs. Each designer previewed some of the new dies over a 2 week period. They inspired me!

Ranger has some new Stickles glitter glues that will premier at CHA. Some are Tim Holtz Stickles matching many of the Distress inks. Can't wait to see those! Several other colors are in Suze Weinberg's line & will be extra sparkly & glitzy. I'll be sure to check out all of them.

I must keep working on my numerous projects. I hope to get a chance to post while in Chicago.

Until next time, keep smiling!

No comments: