Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just for you, Mary

Enjoy!


Both cards use stamps by Hero Arts. The birds are from the same stamp "Bird on a Branch". The background in blue with white birds & branches is stamped exactly as the stamp is. The bird on the tag is the same bird only I created a stamp with a foam product to get a reverse image. I've forgotten the name of the product. It's been around for a long time. Anyone know what it's called? I used my heat tool to heat the foam & then pressed it against the stamp. I then have a stamp in reverse of the original. I used Colorbox Chalk inks to color the image before I stamped it. I added a dot for the eye with a black marker & used a light tan marker to draw in the legs. Both cards use the same message from the Sparkle Messages set. The tree background is called "Designblock Tree".
(For everyone who doesn't know Mary - she works at Fond Memories. She's always fun & positive. Today, she told me, with a sparkle in her eye, that she was waiting for a new card sample on the blog. Voila! That's all it took to get me inspired to create these cards. Thanks, Mary!)



No comments: