Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Workshop Info

I had a wonderful Labor Day weekend spent with family. I was exhausted yesterday! I know I haven't cooked that much in the past month!!!

Now, I'm concentrating on the the Fall Workshop. I have one card design to finish. Then I'll start writing supply lists & directions for my card projects. After that we'll start cutting paper, gathering supplies & making final preparations. I love seeing all the plans come together.

New stamps companies that will be featured are:
Cornish Heritage Farms
Artistic Outpost
Paper Bag Studios

Remember the date is Saturday, September 20, 2008 at the Walnut Grove Community Center. Cost is $25 & must be paid in advance. There will be 12 Stamping Stations with an instructor at each table. All materials are provided and pre-cut for each card! Please bring your own adhesives, scissors, and any other tools you prefer to use.

Here's the Fall Stamping Workshop 2008 Project List:
Tim Holtz Truck - Masculine Card (1 point)
Fancy Pants Christmas - 3 cards
(2 points)
Tim Holtz Collage
(1 point)
Paperbag Studio May You Love Anniversary/General Card (1 point)
Serenity-Artistic Outpost Sympathy Card
(1 point)
Paperbag Studio Kids Christmas
(1 point)
Hero Arts Greetings Set of 4 Cards
(2 points)
Cornish Heritage Farms Primitive Sheep Card
(1 point)
Hero Arts Live Simple (1 point)
Fall Leaves Card (1 point)


We look forward to seeing some of you at the Workshop!

2 comments:

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

Artistic Outpost is very proud to be a part of your day. Can't wait to see photos of the projects.

FM Girls said...

Thank you, Robyn, for your comment! Check back to see the Workshop cards. I've added the Artistic Outpost blog to my favorites list.