Monday, November 24, 2008

Blessings to You

Today, I put together this card to send to my sister in Ohio. Can you believe that yesterday I totally forgot that I needed to get Thanksgiving cards in the mail..... Well, I did.



So I picked out 2 Graphic 45 papers on my lunch. I had my Cornish Heritage Farms Time to Stamp set with me. It's not exactly a Thanksgiving set but I decided to use the verse. Once I started putting it together, the clocks seemed like a logical choice to fill in. I cut out the "stamps" & "butterfly" to mount separately. There's a subtle background stamped on the brick colored paper created with a CHF stamp called Pretty Pattern. I used the new Versamark Champagne ink pad. It leaves a watermark with gold sparkle. You simply can't see it in the photo. I added a bow & 3 round gems from Hero Arts that I colored with an Aidrondack Ginger marker.

I finished it up after work just in time to get it in the mail... Whew!

Enjoy!
-judy







No comments: