Thursday, April 24, 2008

How I love a rainy day.......


I stopped at the store for the Spring Fling tonight. Lots of beach attired shoppers were enjoying a fun shopping spree. The rain didn't dampen any spirits. Everyone was out for a fun time.







I scouted the store for some new things this week.

Imaginisce has a fun spring line of papers & acrylic stamps called "It's a Shore Thing". Cute penquins are dressed for a beach party. There are fun flip flops, too. Love the colors!
These button paper fasteners are also from Imaginisce. What a quick & easy way to add a button to your scrapbook layout or a card. I think the pastel buttons would be a great embellishment on a baby card.

Enjoy this rainy night! The sound of thunder is a sure sign Spring is here at last. Although didn't I hear white stuff predicted for tomorrow? Cold & rainy.........a great time to be stamping!

2 comments:

sharo said...

Well, Judy, the white stuff is coming down! Can you believe it? I just got the e-mail about 6 cards now for next Sat. Great! I love all the cards you girls come up with. Will our 11:00 a.m. time still work?

FM Girls said...

Hi, Sharo,
Please contact the store at fondmem@redred.com or call 507-859-2929 to check on your time for the Make & Take. I think the time will work okay but I don't do the scheduling.
Thanks for commenting!