Monday, April 7, 2008

The Workshop was a great success!

The workshop was a great success! I hope everyone enjoyed the day. I heard good comments about many of the cards. I will post photos of the cards as soon as I can get them photographed.

In the photo are this years demonstrators & helpers: Back row:Angie, Nancy, Pat, Kathy,Dianne, MaryJo, Judy,Faith, Jackie.
Front: Mary, Doreen, Sally, Judy. Nicole is missing from the photo.

What a great group! Don't you love the T shirts?

I was totally exhausted on Sunday. I must have been running on adrenaline yet by Saturday night. I was tired but still excited. Sunday afternoon found me napping.

We're already starting to plan for the Fall workshop. Check back for more info. I'll post the date as soon as it's definite.

Please feel free to leave any comments about the workshop. We'd love to hear what you liked or didn't like. We're open to suggestions. We continue to work to make it better.

What was your favorite card project?

What new product did you like best?

I talked to many newcomers. I'm so glad that you came. I hope you had a fun day! We'd love to have you come back again.

Here's a board display of card samples.
Keep stamping,
Judy

No comments: