Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sunday visitors

In case you're wondering how my horseshoe game went Monday night, our team lost. Of course, I wanted to win but it's good to be done. I had a great first game scoring 17 ringers of 50 shoes pitched. I won. That has to be one of my all time high games. My average for tournament play was 8 ringers/50 shoes. It was fun! My second game was close to pathetic. I had only 5 ringers and couldn't seem to get close to the stake. My opponent threw twice her average. Needless to say, I lost that game.

We had some surprise visitors at our house on Sunday evening..... First this small speckled fawn wandered into the yard. He was enjoying all the mullberries that had fallen to the ground.

Then there were two.............

And finally three..........

I shot the photos through a window. We enjoyed watching them. They enjoyed the mullberries!

No comments: