PROJECT # 1 WPlus9 Outlined Roses
Stamp: WPlus9 “Sending Hoping Wishes”
Die: WPlus9 “Outlined Roses”
Bazzill Kiwi Crush 4.25 x 5.5
Watercolor 4 x 5.25
White cardstock 5.5 x 8.5 folded in half
White cardstock to cut the Outline Rose
Distress color: abandoned coral, dried marigold and bundled sage
Imagine crafts irresistible
On the craft mat smudge the abandoned coral, dried marigold and bundled sage in a triangle and spritz with water.
Drag the watercolor paper into the ink and dry
Attach the Outlined Rose cutout
Stamp the Sentiment in the lower left corner
Dab the irresistible in 5-8 areas of the card to give a wet effect.
STAMP: WPlus9 “Beautiful Bouquet Dahlia”
Sweet & Sassy “Birthday Greeting”
Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch & Chipped Sapphire
PAPER: Watercolor paper 4.25 x 5.5 Cardstock 5.5x 8.5 folded in half
White Embossing Powder
Distress Marker: Shaded Lilac
Distress tools and pads
White emboss the Dahlia and the sentiment on the watercolor paper
Using Distress Inks in the following order create the card. (To create an Ombre effect)
Tumbled Glass-distress the front of the card
Salty Ocean-distress about ¾ th of the front of the card
Blueprint Sketch-distress about 2/3rds of the front of the card
Chipped Sapphire-distress just under 2/3rds of the card
Once you have distressed all four colors repeat lightly in reverse
Chipped Sapphire then Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean and over the whole card the Tumbled Glass
With the watercolor brush and clean water remove the ink from the petals of the flower in a small area. Blot dry and continue until the flower is completed. When completed wipe across the flower and sentiment to remove any ink on top of the embossing.
With the Distress Markers add a small highlight on the side of the petals. Be sure to do the same side for the shadow effect.
Using the water brush splatter water over the card
If the card is wet dry and then add the sequins to complete the card
Mount on the card base.
PROJECT #3 ELEPHANT
Die: Impression Obsession Patchwork Elephant
Sweet and Sassy “Birthday Greeting”
I.O. Mini Patterns 1
I.O. Mini Patterns 4
Inks: Distress Ink “Wilted Violet”
Accessories: Kaiser Black Pearls for the eyes
3M mounting tape
Embossing Folder: WeR Memory Next Level Folder (quilted)
Paper: Bazzill Wisteria cut 4 x 5.5. Bazzill Heather cut 4.25 x 5.5. White cardstock cut 5.5 x 8.5 and folded in half.
Cut one circle from Wisteria (approx.. 2.5) and another slightly larger from Heather (2.75)
Cut the elephant head from Wisteria and the body from Heather. Cut the inside of the ears from white cardstock.
Random stamp three of the Mini Patterns on the Wisteria Card Stock. Follow this by embossing to create the quilted pattern. Mount this on the 4.25 x 5.5 paper. This can then be mounted on the card base.
Stamp the sentiment in the lower right corner.
Stamp the elephant head, body and ears each with a different mini pattern.
Tape the smaller circle to the larger and with 3M tape mount to the card base.
Assemble and center the elephant on the circle. Mount the ears and head with 3M tape. Add the Black pearls for the eyes.
PROJECT #4 Car Collage Card
Stamps: Car Collage (F13454) by Impression Obsession
Birthday Greetings by Sweet & Sassy
Papers: Take A Hike by Bo Bunny (looks like a weaved basket)
Royal Fiber Balsa cardstock
Chocolate Truffle by Taylored Expressions
Inks: Distress Ground Espresso
Round blending tools
Clear embossing powder
Platinum embossing powder
Tim Holtz ruler, Mini gears, Mini fasteners & Long fasteners
Fiber Balsa 5 ½” X 8 ½” (card base) & 2 ¾” X 4 ¼”
Chocolate Truffle (dark brown) 4” X 3”
Take a Hike 5 ¼” X 4”
1. Fold Balsa cardstock in half. This will be your card base. Using the round blending tool, add Ground Espresso ink around the outside edge of the Take a Hike patterned paper. Mount this onto the card base.
2. Stamp the car collage on a piece of balsa cardstock using Ground Espresso ink. Trim this image out along the edges of the stamping.
3. Using the Versamark marker, color in the headlight and clear emboss. You may want to repeat this step. Add a little Versamark (with the marker) over the emblem on the grill of the car and emboss using Platinum embossing powder.
4. Place the metal gear into the center of the stamped gear, attaching it with the long fastener.
5. Stamp the birthday greeting on the lower right hand edge of the dark brown cardstock using Versamark ink. Emboss with Platinum embossing powder.
6. Using the Tim Holtz ruler as a guide pierce three holes to the left of the greeting. Add the mini fasteners.
7. Using foam tape mount the stamped image onto the dark brown cardstock mat. Then mount that in the center of the card base.
PROJECT # 5 You Are Amazing Postcard
Stamps: Mini Bouquet by Stampers Anonymous
You Are Amazing by Riley & Company
Postcard by Amy Tangerine
Paper: Watercolor paper by Ranger
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx
Distress Black Soot reinker
Distress spray stains: Abandoned Coral, Cracked Pistachio & Fossilized Amber
Dimensions: Watercolor Paper 4 ¼” X 5 ½”
1. Apply spray stains randomly onto the watercolor cardstock. Spray with water to get color moving. Dab with paper towels to soak up any stain runs. Dry with a heat tool. Repeat this process on the back side of the paper. Spritz water onto both sides of cardstock (one side at a time) to create water droplet marks. Dry.
2. Using black ink, stamp the postcard onto the cardstock.
3. On the other side of the cardstock piece stamp “You Are Amazing” onto the lower right hand edge of the cardstock using black ink. Stamp the flowers to the left of the greeting.
4. Add black splatter to the front of the cardstock by using Black Soot reinker (with water added) and a paint brush. Dry.
PROJECT #6 Make A Wish Card
Stamps: Make A Wish by My Favorite Things
Dies: Make A Wish & Flop Card Square die by My Favorite Things
Papers: Let’s Polka in the Meadow 6 X 6 paper pack by Lawn Fawn
Cinder (gray), Piglet (pink) & African Daisy (yellow) all by Bazzill
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx
Die cut machine
Dimensions: White cardstock 4 ¼” X 11” & 2 1/8” X 2 1/8”
Yellow cardstock 2 ¼” X 2 ¼”
Black patterned paper ½” X 4 ¼”
All other papers are die cut
1. Lay the white cardstock piece in front of you (with the 11” measurement running horizontal from you). Lay the Flop card die cut onto the white cardstock near the center with the square cut out to the right. Run through the die cut machine. Fold the card on the score lines. Place card in a trimmer (with the square cut out to the left) and trim to 5 ½”.
2. Die cut all 9 candles out of the different patterns of paper, die cut the 9 flames out of yellow cardstock & die cut the 10 hearts out of pink cardstock.
3. Stamp “Make a Wish” onto the white cardstock square using the black ink. Adhere a heart in the upper left corner. Using foam tape, mount this to the yellow mat then mount that onto the gray die cut square.
4. Adhere the candles onto the bottom of the card base about 1/16” apart. Trim candles even with the bottom of the card base. Add the flames. Using foam tape, mount the hearts in the bottom center of the flames.
5. Mount the matted greeting in the center of the square cut out on the card base.
6. On the inside mount the black patterned paper strip about ½” from the bottom inside edge of the card base.
PROJECT # 7 Fall Friends Card
Stamps: Fall Friends by Whipper Snapper
Many Minis-Holidays by Taylored Expressions
Dies: Mini Tags by Taylored Expressions
Papers: Solar White cardstock
Royal Fiber Birch cardstock
Give Thanks (plaid) & 4X6 Cards (yellow plaid) by PhotoPlay
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress: Rusty Hinge & Gathered Twigs
Copic Markers: W1, W3, Y35, Y38, G40, G43, E 31, E34 & YR27
Distress Glitter: Rusty Hinge
Round Blending Tool
Multi Medium Matte
Dimensions: Royal Fiber Birch 5 ½” X 8 ½”, scrap for tag
Solar White cardstock 2 ¾” X 3 ½”
Yellow plaid 5 ¼” X 1 ¼”
Brown plaid 5 ¼” X 3”
1. Fold Royal Fiber Birch cardstock in half. This is your card base.
2. Mount the brown plaid piece 1/8” from the right edge of the card base. Mount the yellow plaid 1/8” from the left edge of the card base.
3. Mount the burlap mat onto the card base about ¾” from the top edge. *Tip: I used a very aggressive tape (Scor-tape) to mount this so that it will not fall off.
4. Using Black Memento ink, stamp the Fall Friends onto the white cardstock. Color using Copic markers.
5. Add Multi Medium Matte to the centers of the sunflowers and then add Rusty Hinge glitter. Allow to dry. Mount this onto the burlap matte (again using Scor-tape)
6. Stamp the greeting onto the mini tag. Add onto the top of the pumpkin using foam tape. Tie a small bow using the jute and mount over the hole in the tag.
PROJECT # 8 Hero Arts Winter Scene Card
Vintage Christmas Wishes stamp set by Hero Arts
Vintage Wishes Frame Cuts
Sno Cone cardstock (light blue)
Fossil cardstock (kraft)
Distress Ink Pads: Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint, Frayed Burlap & Broken China
Versafine Black Onyx
Distress Markers: Carved Pumpkin, Abandoned Coral & Peeled Paint
Glitter by Hero Arts
Mini Mist Tool
Kraft Cardstock 5 ½” X 8 ½” This is the card base.
Sno Cone Cardstock 3 1/8” X 2 ¼”
White Cardstock 3” X 2 1/8”
1. Fold Kraft card base in half. Stamp the trees on the card front using Frayed Burlap ink.
2. Stamp the winter scene using the Misti Tool. First the snow frame using Tumbled Glass. Second the trees using Peeled Paint. Third the larger snowflakes using Broken China. *Tip: I used a piece of white cardstock that was a little larger than the scene and trimmed it down after I stamped it.
3. Stamp the snowman on a piece of white cardstock. Color his scarf using the Abandoned Coral & Peeled Paint markers. Color his nose using the Carved Pumpkin marker. Cut the snowman out using the coordinating die set.
4. Mount the snow scene onto the Sno Cone cardstock mat. Then mount that onto the front of the card base, centered, about 1” from the top.
5. Using black ink, stamp the Christmas Wishes greeting just under the scene, on the right.
6. Using a glue pen, add glitter to the snowflakes in the scene and to the top of the snowman’s hat.
Mount the die cut snowman using foam tape, just to the left of the greeting.
PROJECT # 9 A Wish for Peace Card
Penny Black 40-495 cones & berries
Penny Black 30-383 holy night
Distress Ink Pads: Ground Espresso, Hickory Smoke, Tumbled Glass
Tombow Marker 847
Tsukineko Neon Amplify! White
Distress Clear Rock Candy Glitter
Royal Fiber Cottonwood - 3¾ x 5½ʺPROJE
Cougar White - 4 x 5¾ʺ
Classic Crest Saw Grass - 6¼ x 9ʺ
1. Spray fine mist of water over Royal Fiber Birch 3¾ x 5½ʺ paper.
2. Apply Ground Espresso ink to pine cone stamp. Remove ink from berries with paper towel. Use Tombow marker to color berries red. Mist inked stamp with water. Stamp onto Royal Fiber Birch paper.
3. Press Hickory Smoke stamp pad onto craft mat or other non porous surface. Wet small brush with water and pick up Hickory Smoke ink on brush. Brush shadow lines under twigs.
4. Press Tumbled Glass ink pad onto craft mat or other non porous surface. Wet brush with water and blend with Tumbled Glass ink to dilute slightly. Brush ink across background. Repeat as needed
5. Apply Ground Espresso ink on “A Wish for Peace” stamp. Stamp above pine cone.
6. Spray fine mist of water over image. Let dry or dry with heat tool.
7. Fold Saw Grass paper in half to form 4½ x 6¼ʺ card.
8. Fasten stamped image to white card stock.
9. Fasten to card front.
10. Apply Neon Amplify to snow areas on pine cone. Add a few spots to twigs and berries. Add dots across background for snow effect.
11. Sprinkle with Clear Rock Candy while Neon Amplify is still wet. Remove excess.
PROJECT # 10 Patchwork Colors Card
Tim Holtz Patchwork CMS256
Ranger® DIY Archival Ink Pad
Ranger® Distress Archival Re-inker - Ground Espresso
Tombow Marker: 451
Prismacolor Pencils: 922 Poppy Red, 1006 Limepeel
Distress Rusty Hinge ink pad
Tim Holtz Applicator and Foam
Taylored Expressions Many Minis – Occasions
Taylored Expressions Mini Tags Dies
Cardstock: Royal Fiber Birch
4¼ x 4½ʺ
1⅝ x 4¼ʺ
4¼ x 11ʺ
(Make Distress Ground Espresso Archival ink pad by adding Archival Ground Espresso re-Inker to DIY Archival ink pad.)
1. Arrange Patchwork stamps on acrylic block.
2. Ink Patchwork stamps with Ground Espresso Archival ink. Stamp on 4¼ x 4½ʺ Royal Fiber Birch cardstock. Repeat to complete design over entire paper.
3. Arrange Patchwork border stamps on acrylic block.
4. Ink border stamps with Ground Espresso Archival ink. Stamp onto 1⅝ x 4¼ʺ paper. Hand cut scallop/zigzag edge along tassels.
5. Use Tombow marker 451 to color centers of each patchwork design and border.
6. Use Prismacolor pencils, Poppy Red and Limepeel, to color other areas of patchwork design and border.
7. Lightly rub Rusty Hinge Distress ink over both pieces avoiding centers of patchwork designs.
8. Form top fold card from 4¼ x 11ʺ Royal Fiber Birch cardstock
9. Fasten patchwork piece to top of card front.
10. Use marker to apply color along bottom edge
11. Fasten border piece to card.
12. Die cut Mini Tag from card stock. Stamp verse with Ground Espresso Archival ink. Rub lightly with Rusty Hinge ink.