Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween greetings to all our blogger community!

I must admit I only made one Halloween card this year. I found 2 that I made last year so I had three to send to my grandchildren. They rate on the top of my list!

Tonight I'm sharing a card that I got in the mail today! I love handmade cards that come in the mail! What a treat!

Kathy made this card for me. What a nice break from traditional orange & black!

I recognize the stamps that she used along the fold from a Tim Holtz Halloween set. I'm guessing the little verse is from A Muse. All the embossed creatures must be from a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The paper? You guessed it.....Core'dinations that's been sanded. That little spider on bottom is sure cute! and the cat! and the bat with the big eyes!

No tricks tonight........just a very nice Halloween card treat.

No comments: