Monday, October 20, 2008

New Core'dinations Papers

One of our wonderful customers left a comment about the anniversary card that was made with Core'dinations paper. That reminded me to tell everyone that some of the black Core'dinations papers are in at the store now. Yeah!!

I picked up a few last week. Most of the colors are what I would call "winter" colors......darker shades. There are some colors that will work great for Christmas cards. There is also one dark brown with red. Wonder how that would work with a vintage Santa image......an idea to try!

Remember Moonlight Madness is next week! Have you got your costume picked out? Ready to come shopping for some great deals & a wonderful selection of gifts? New things have been coming in every day. Today, Kathy suggested that they would need to move all the antiques out to make room for all the new things she & Doreen picked out at market! Guess that means lots of new stuff! (I don't really think she was serious about moving the antiques out!)

Some background stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms came in today. These are the ones I remember: burlap, notebook, a small flower pattern & aged wood. Those aren't the names of them.....just my description. Be sure to check them out when you're in the store!

I discovered tonight that the Fond Memories blog & the Santa card made the "Shout Out List" on the Card of the Week website. I'm thrilled. I check that website often. I've often wondered how the Card of the Week is chosen. I still don't know the answer to that question but I'm pretty honored to make the Shout Out List. I'll keep working for Card of the Week!

The Santa card was also featured on the Artistic Outpost blog on Saturday. You can check it out here... http://www.artisticoutpost.blogspot.com/ Just scroll down a bit to see it. How special ist that! It sure is to me!

Until next time........smiles to everyone.


No comments: