Sunday, October 5, 2008

Twin Cards


A birthday celebration!


Today, my grandsons turned 7. We spent the day celebrating & enjoying family time, good food, and best of all, birthday cake! The boys are twins so I made their cards alike only different colors......one blues & one greens. I used the Spellbinders dies to cut all the circles & the star. It's so easy to create a frame.......like the star......with the Nestabilities dies. The very tiny stars were cut with a punch. I used Cuttlebug embossing folders for the numbers background & texture on the star frames.

The "It's a party" stamp is from a Technique Tuesday set called Small Talk. I used several different papers for the circles. The star frames & tiny stars were cut from metallic paper. I used the Ranger Inkessentials white pen to outline the "7".

These were not quick cards!


But fun!

No comments: