Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Home again.....

Sorry for the lapse in posts.....I took a trip to Wisconsin to visit my sister over the weekend. I was so busy getting ready to be gone that I didn't get to post last week. Thanks to all of you who keep checking the blog anyway.

Tomorrow, I'll catch up on what's new at the store so I can share any new samples or products with everyone.

Here's a card I made for my nephew's graduation. The stamps are all by Penny Black. The verse, small diamond border & dotted background are wood stamp designs: Congrats, Diamond Run, & Pointelle. The red diamond border was created with 2 sizes of diamonds & small scroll from the clear set Salutations. The papers are from Heidi Grace. The blue card came from a pack of colored note cards by Hero Arts. The color is great with the Heidi Grace papers. If you want any details or more information, email the store or leave a comment. I'll leave a response comment or email you back.

No comments: