Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Big News....

I have some big news..........for me that is.

I just made the Guest Designer Team for Artistic Outpost stamps for 2009! I'm so excited.

In order to accept the position, I needed to have my own blog. So, last week, I created one. It's called Creating...My Style. I'm still tweaking the layout & adding things. Guess that's a continuous thing....... You can find it here. I've posted more info about the Guest Designer Team there.

I plan to continue to write this blog...... You may eventually read posts from some of the other FM girls, too!

I created this card with stamps from the Artistic Outpost Bluebird plate. Find it at FM!

I used it as one of my submissions for the Design Team. I used Distress inks........again!

It's also posted on my blog with more info........

Enjoy!

-judy

No comments: