Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's been awhile since I've posted.... It seems work has kept me quite busy which means I'm too tired to create much at night. I worked on a few ideas but didn't complete anything that I could post. Yesterday, I spent time cleaning up my stamping room. It had gotten out of control....again. Now, I feel like stamping again.


Tonight I put together a card for you to enjoy! I used Hero Arts clear sets: Frames & Messages; Trees, Birds & Messages. I added a few yellow gems & accents with a black glaze pen. I added color to the bird & flowers on the frame with markers. The frame is stamped with Adirondack Raspberry ink & embossed with clear. The yellow Bazzill Bling paper was cut with one of the Spellbinders scalloped rectangles. The Hero Arts clear sets are so much fun to use & mix & match. There's a great selection at the store.
Until next time, keep stamping & scrapping...........

No comments: