Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wow, how time flies..........

I can't believe it's been over a week since I last wrote. Besides work, I spent all last week catching up on lawn & garden work as well as getting ready for family here this weekend. It was so fun to have my 3 grandchildren visit with my daughter. We went to Walnut Grove on Saturday to take in the activities at the park: pony rides, kiddie train rides, playing on the playground equipment (a big hit with Josh & Logan) & vendor booths. Josh & Logan each got raccoon caps. We also watched the Laura Look Alike contest for awhile. It was fun to see all the girls dressed as "Laura". It was the first weekend of the Wilder Pageant. Lots of visitors were in town. Of course, we also stopped at Fond Memories. The kids loved the toys while their mom checked out the scrapbooking supplies.
Last week, Kathy, Doreen & I worked on a stamp order from a new company. We're excited about the stamps. We have one workshop project planned to feature this new company. I'll let you know when the stamps arrive at the store. Until then, I'll keep you in suspense.
I plan to attend the Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) show this week. I so enjoy seeing all the new products as well as wonderful samples. I'll be looking for new products & checking our favorite companies for their new lines. It's always fun & inspiring!

No comments: