Monday, July 21, 2008

A Great CHA Trip

I'm back from CHA full of ideas & inspiration! I saw some great new products, met some wonderful people & enjoyed the creative displays. I ordered some great new things for the store from Penny Black, Hero Arts, Graphic 45, Spellbinders, Cornish Heritage Farms, Stampers Anonymous & Cloud 9. I wish all the orders would be here this week! You can see the new designs from these companies by going to their websites.

One of my favorite booths to visit is the Ranger booth. They do a wonderful job displaying their products with lots of wonderful inspirational samples. My sister, Kathy, came along with me to to help choose things to order, keep me company & enjoy all the creative displays. She's a stamper, too. While I was busy placing some orders, she enjoyed watching Tim Holtz demonstrate his products at the Ranger booth. Tim created the awesome sample that Kathy is holding with some of his new stamps on an Adirondack Alcohol Ink background. I ordered that stamp set which will be coming around the first of September.

I did have a chance to say "hi" to Tim & pose for this photo! He always has such great tips for using Ranger products. One of his new products is the holder for the Mini Misters that you can see at the bottom of the photo. He also has some great new masks premiering in September. One of them is the music staff that's just visible near the Glossy Accents bottle towards the right/ bottom of photo.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Thanks for pics from your trip. Glad you got pics to show too. It's always more fun to be with someone too. Enjoy!