Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bits & Pieces

Did you follow the 12 Tags of Christmas on Tim Holtz' blog?
I even got up early a few mornings just so I could see his newest tag before I went to work. I've been wanting to try some of the techniques but I'm way too busy right now.
The Fragments just came in today. Tim used these on Tag 3 and 11. All 3 styles are in stock: ovals & rounds; squares & rectangles; tags with tab & hole.
Fond Memories also has a few sets of the Holiday Grungeboard. Tim used pieces from this set on Tags 5, 7, 8. He used the plain Grungeboard to stamp the deer & cut it out on Tag 10 - a technique to use with any of your favorite stamps.
Have you seen the metallic & white Crackle paints? Three of the colors are in stock now: Tarnished Brass, Antiqued Bronze, Picket Fence (white). Brushed Pewter is on back order.
Doreen & I plan to post card samples through the holidays whenever we have time. We may not write much. After all, a photo is worth a 1000 words.

Thank you from all of us at Fond Memories to all our loyal customers! We truly appreciate your business. We wish you all a wonderful Christmas!
Judy

No comments: