Thursday, December 4, 2008

Season's Greetings

Another beautiful stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms Thomas Kinkade series called the Skater's Pond.

This image is simply stamped with StazOn black ink on white glossy paper. Yes, it's simple! The antique color is achieved with Antique Linen & Vintage Photo Distress inks. I used one of the Curved Rectangles Spellbinders dies to create the curved ends on the mat. The background paper is actually from Cosmo Crickets Halloween line called Haunted: Ominous. I distressed it a bit.....of course. The ribbon was black & cream. I colored it with Fired Brick & Spiced Marmalade Distress inks to match the mat. "Season's Greetings" is from the CHF Christmas Expressions stamp set. The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I have another card made with the same stamps that I'll post tonight.......a totally different look.

Keep stamping......enjoy!

-judy

No comments: