Monday, February 9, 2009

Paper, Paper, Paper

Kathy says we are overflowing with new papers! We got a little carried away ordering paper at CHA! Be sure to stop in to check out the new lines from:
Imaginisce
My Mind's Eye
It Takes Two
Bazzill
I used a some of the new paper from Imaginisce for the card on my blog today. There's also a really cute Princess collection.....so cute for a little girls. Another collection is for summer & going to the beach. The collection I used is bright & bold & flowery.
We ordered several full collections of paper from My Mind's Eye. They just came in today. I remember liking them when we ordered........I can't remember them exactly.
The It Takes Two paper is all themed: baptism, confirmation, etc.
Bazzill has new embossed paper! There are some great patterns. The Dotted Swiss collection also came in. It's all 12 x12 with a nice selection of colors.
I probably missed some details so be sure to check out the new papers next you get to FM.

No comments: