Wednesday, April 29, 2009

On the Prairie

Greetings Fond Memories fans!

It's been awhile since I've written here. Looking back, I can't exactly say what took all my time. I know I had a couple weekends spent with family........a very good reason not to have time to blog! Today, I had a chance to take some photos at the store. With luck, I'll get them all loaded tonight so there will be new posts for the rest of this week. Yeah!!!

To start off, here's a couple cards featuring stamps from a Cornish Heritage Farms set called "The Homestead". We love this set because it so depicts pieces of scenery that seem to be snatched from the countryside surrounding Walnut Grove. The little girl could easily be Laura Ingalls as she walked to or from school. Can you just imagine it?

This card was created by Mary Jo......


....and Doreen created this one.


Be sure to check back soon as I'll have photos of new papers and new embossing folders from QuicKutz.

Happy Day!
-judy

No comments: