Friday, August 1, 2008

August 1st already..........wow

Hi, everybody! I can hardly believe it's August already. I hate to think of what's just around the corner.........school, fall, winter. I can't think of that yet. I love fall but I want to enjoy the warm summer weather for now. It's crazy how fast July seemed to zip past. August also means the Workshop is just over a month away! Have you signed up yet? We're working on some great card projects. Put it on your calendar - September 20th.

Do you have any of the Spellbinders Nestabilities dies yet? I love these nesting sizes of various shapes of dies. It's so easy to cut a circle & a mat or two with different sizes. The scalloped edge shapes are so fun. If you have't added any of these to your supplies, be sure to check out the selection at Fond Memories. All the current Nestabilities are in stock now. A few new dies have been added, too. One is a set of leaves. This would be great for a fall card or scrapbook page accent. Another set called Symbology 1 has 4 shapes including a flourish. I saw some nice card samples using these designs at CHA so I had to order it. The die is one of the all time best sellers.

Some of the new Cuttlebug embossing folders came in today. There are some really unique new patterns. One that I like is tall grass with a bird. Some of the sets include a cutting die with various words & word phrases to be used with the embossed image: emboss the card, die cut a phrase, put them together for a quick card or add some stamping or chalking for a more involved card design. Lots of possibilities.....

I hope you get a chance to create this weekend......

No comments: