Sunday, September 14, 2008

5 Days & a Wake Up

Workshop week! 5 days & counting.... We've come to crunch time. We'll be cutting paper and gathering supplies the next 3 days. Our demonstrators will have an opportunity to make all the cards on Thursday or Friday plus learn which card they'll be teaching. That's when we find out if we forgot something, what tool or supply is missing from a project. I'll have photos of all the cards to share after the workshop. I can hardly wait!


I had some time to work with an Artistic Outpost stamp set on Saturday. Here's the card I made using Graphic 45 paper & the rooster image from the Artistic Outpost "Home" set. When I first saw this set, I couldn't imagine how I'd use that stamp. I challenged myself to work with it. Surprise! I really like how it worked with these papers.

I have another card to post later using most of the other stamps in that set. If you'd like to see the stamp set, check out the Artistic Outpost website.

See you at the workshop!

Judy

No comments: