Monday, September 15, 2008

Another Artistic Outpost card

Another card made with the Artistic Outpost "Home" set!

I must admit I spent quite some time working on this one. I really enjoy coloring stamped images like this using the Ranger Distress Inks. The truck, barn background & trees are all colored with various Distress inks. I use pieces of Cut N Dry foam to apply most of the color & a Q-tip for a few areas. The "home" piece was cut with a Spellbinders tag from chipboard & painted with Distress Crackle paint. I used "black" & "red pepper" paint from the Ranger Paint Dabbers to stamp "home". The barbed wire image stamped many, many times created the ground under the truck. It worked great!

Enjoy!
Questions? Leave a comment or email me.


4 days & counting.............

Judy


1 comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful use of the Home Plate