Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Is it Fall already?

It sure feels like Fall here in southwestern Minnesota even though it's still truly summer. The day time temps have hardly made 70 this week. I love the crispness in the air but not the coolness.
I have a few final changes to make on that last workshop card. Ugh! I think I have a mental block. I can't seem to get the combination of "beauty, technique & ease to make" to come together.

Since a photo is worth a 1000 words .............here's a card from Kathy for you to enjoy!
She used a Spellbinders die to cut the maple leaf. The negative created when she cut the leaf out of cardstock was used as a stencil to create the subtle leaf patterns in the background with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. I think 2 of the leaves were colored with Glimmer Mist also. One of the leaves is cut from craft foil which she colored with Ranger Adirondack alcohol inks. I love the fall colors. Thanks, Kathy!
I hope many of you are signed up for the workshop......
Get your supples together & be ready for a fun creative day! Only 9 days & a wake up to go......
Keep stamping,
Judy

No comments: