Monday, October 27, 2008

Christmas in Blue

A Christmas card in blue!

How beautiful is this Thomas Kinkade Village Christmas? It's simply stamped in Versafine Majestic Blue ink. I added touches of Crystal glitter to all the snow areas. Isn't the detail incredible?

The card front is covered with a piece of dark blue vellum which has silver stars on it (I don't know the company but it's at Fond Memories.) I stamped over it with Penny Black Snowy Scroll using White Cotton StazOn. I used the blue vellum again as a mat on the stamped image only it's the back side. Perfect color match without the stars. That's layered onto a white mat. A white ribbon & 3 brads (with glitter added) finish off the card.

I hoped you could see the glitter in the close up. If you look closely maybe you can see the sparkle on the rooftops.

Happy stamping!

No comments: